The company ROST Logistic has established relationships with partners in many countries of the world, what gives us the opportunity to execute orders of our customers for the multimodal transportation without delay.
Complete control and professional transportation process management, performed by our specialists, allow to minimize costs of the client and significantly reduce the cargo delivery time.
In the course of the multimodal transportation we are ready to carry out:
- the elaboration of the individual transportation scheme with the selection of the appropriate type of transport to optimize the terms and the cost of the delivery of your cargo;
- the control of loading/unloading of your cargo with the calculation of cargo items and the execution of documents on the cargo acceptance and transfer at points of destination, transit and transshipment;
- the execution of transport (carriage) documents in the country of departure, destination and transit;
- the client consultation on issues regarding the completeness of export documents, required by authorized bodies of the country of destination;
- assistance for the cargo customs processing and insurance in the country of departure and destination;
- the cargo transportation over territories of countries of departure, destination and transit;
- the provision of information on the location of your cargo at different stages of the transportation in real time.
We can offer:
- Transportation from Europe to the CIS countries and back
- 100% complete control at all stages of the transportation
- Customs broker services in the EU/RF/KZ
- Transfer and warehousing services
- Individual approach to each transportation
- Professional approach at the execution of each order
- Arrangement of the transportation from start to finish
- Comfortable conditions for the customer
Rich experience in the off-gauge cargo transportation allows us to focus on key aspects of the transportation and divide them into three stages:
- Preparation and arrangement
- Direct transportation
- Customs clearance and unloading